University Park has partnered with WaterSmart to provide an online Customer Water Use Portal helping residents monitor water consumption while at home or away, avoid costly leaks, and contribute to the City's water-saving goals.
With the WaterSmart Portal, you can:
- Track daily water use
- See how your household water use compares to City water customers with a similar lot size
- Receive notifications when your daily consumption exceeds the prior day's consumption by the volume threshold you set
- Get bill forecast notifications
- Receive leak alert notifications
Signing up is easy!
- Contact Customer Service to request an emailed link to register for WaterSmart.
- Access your Customer Water-Use Portal with your email address and a unique password you create.
- Complete your customer profile on the University Park WaterSmart page to receive regular recommendations to help save water and money.
Call Utility Billing at 214-987-5322! Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
"We are grateful for WaterSmart notifying us of unusual water usage. There was a leak we had not heard or seen, and we got it repaired soon enough to minimize damage."
"An excellent program!"