Due to the popularity of this program, bench sites are only available at Burleson Park, Davis Park, and Williams Park. The following items are included when you make a donation to the Memorial Bench Program:
- You will work with the Parks and Recreation Department to select an available location for the bench within the park system.
- Parks and Recreation staff will order and install the bench as well as an inscribed bench plaque memorial.
- You will receive a certificate signed by the Mayor.
- You will receive an aerial map designating the location of your memorial bench.
- The cost of the program is $5,000.
- To enroll in this program, download the Park Donation Project Brochure application form (PDF), print it, and then send the completed form and enrollment fee to the address provided on the form.
If you have any additional questions about these programs, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 214-987-5488.