Due to the popularity of this program, memorial trees will only be planted in Burleson and Caruth Parks.
The following items are included when you make a donation to the Memorial Tree Program:
- You select the type of tree from our established list of trees.
- The Parks and Recreation Department will plant the tree in the recommended location.
- A brass leaf will be added to the symbolic Memorial Tree Plaque located at City Hall.
- A tree tag is placed on the tree with a unique number to identify your Memorial Tree. This number will be recorded at City Hall so that others can locate the tree.
- You will receive a certificate signed by the Mayor.
- You will also receive an aerial map designating the location of the planted tree.
- The cost of the program is $500.
- To enroll in this program, download the application form Memorial Tree Form (PDF), print it, and then send the completed form and enrollment fee to the address provided on the form.